Thursday 29 March 2012

Them Times...

Spring is officially here guys ! It's a great excuse to go out and buy a new wardrobe, I know i'll be doing that over the holidays.Anyways, the problem that I am always faced with is what to wear on a certain occasion. Whether it's a family get together or a friends birthday, I can never decide what to wear and at times it's quite frustrating and time consuming. So, I've made a list of outfits that will be great when i'm in a bit of a sticky situation ! 


Family get together:
This blouse tucked in a pair of jeans with ballet flats and a across body bag.



Lunch with friends:
Pair this with heels or flats and a handbag, do not wear a lot of accessories as you want to bring attention to the stripes on the dress.

Birthday party:
Pair this with a clutch bag and some heels. Do not over do the accessories.

I hope this has helped!

-Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment