Thursday 26 April 2012

Apple And Banana Smoothie!

I am always on the lookout for some healthy, quick, and easy fruit smoothies. As I was browsing around on the net I saw this recipe which met all my needs! When I read the method I was trying to look for the rest of it! It was so short and quick I had to share it with you all! I normally drink it in the morning it complements my breakfast so well. I hope you enjoy this delicious smoothie too!


Prep time: 5 mins
Serves 1


Ingredients: 
1/2 cup of pure orange juice
1/4 cup low fat milk
1 whole banana, chopped into 4 pieces
1 whole apple, peeled and chopped into 4 pieces
A few ice-cubes


Method:
1) Place all ingredients into the blender.
2) Blend for approximately 20 seconds.
3) Serve in glass.


Yes that's all you have to do! Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment