Wednesday 25 January 2012

My Top 5 Volumising Mascaras

Fotolia_23743391_xs

Top 5 Volumising Mascaras

With so many volumising mascaras on the market it is hard to know which to choose especially since the prestige brands come with premium price tags. Many luxury brand volume mascaras have been known to clog and stick lashes together, which of course is not the desired effect and certainly not what you expect from the price. Here, having tried many, I take my pick of the top 5 dramatic look, volume mascaras currently on the market. To decide which mascara I liked best, I weighed up the following: what its brand advertises it to do, what it actually does, its price, packaging and staying-power.

1. Hypnose – Lancome

Hypnose is my  favourite everyday volumising mascara.

2. Opulash – M.A.C Cosmetics

For big bouffant lashes at an affordable price, look no further than M.A.C's new Opulash.

3. Diorshow Extase – Christian Dior

Christian Dior have got their dramatic look mascaras down to a T and I just couldn't resist putting the new Extase in my top 5.

4. Elizabeth Arden – Double Density Mascara

Elizabeth Arden's Double Density Mascara would be my fourth choice of volume mascara for me.

5. Diorshow Black Out – Christian Dior

Perfect for a night on the town is every show girl's favourite backstage mascara.

I hope that this helped choosing the write mascara.

-Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment